Do you need a harp for your wedding and still dont know if you can afford it, or if a harpist can commute to your reception place? You doubt about the repertory a harp can play and want something fancy and soothing? You love the harp but would love a harpist with more than just classical pieces in her repertory?
Clio K has a special program for receptions and weddings, and has already played in more than 200 weddings and receptions all over the world.
She can play on her light harp, easy to transport, with an additional stereo monitor that she brings along, or on her classical harp that weights 47 kgs. She plays as a solo, or with a bass player and a percussionist.
Feel free to contact the team of Clio K and co for more details!
Here is a non exhaustive list of the musical pieces in our repertoire for receptions.
- Theme and Variations, Haendel
- Various pieces of Albeniz and Grandos
- Menuet in G Minor, J-J Rousseau
- Menuet, Rameau
- Rondo, Bochsa
- Sonate in G Major, Scarlatti
- Gavotte, Haydn,
- Broceliande, Annie Challan
- 2d MAzurka, Frederic Chopin
- Canon in D, Pachabel
- Wedding March, Mendelson
Greek classical music:
- Never on Sunday, Manos Hadjidakis
- The is a dance on Lavrion, Manos Hadjidakis
- Kemal, Manos Hadjidakis
- The Seagull, Manos Hadjidakis
- Contessa Estehadzi, Manos Hadjidakis
- In this Boat, Manos Hadjidakis
- Little Paper Moon, Manos Hadjidakis
- Oriental Star, Manos Hadjidakis
Pop and jazz Songs:
- Corcovado, Carlos Jobim
- Take five, Dave Brubeck
- the Invisible lover, Ara Dinkjian
- Over the rainbow, Arlen
- Hey Jude, Beatles
- Yesterday, Beatles
- Halleluia, Leonard Cohen
- Stairway to heaven, Led Zeppelin
- My heart will go on, (Love Theme) Titanic
- La vie en Rose, Edith Piaf
- Stand by me, BB King
– Ariadne project (with or without soundtrack)
- latest personnal compositions inspired by jazz and world music.
- personnal arrangments of greek traditional songs, (instrumental or with singing).
Fell free to check my live performances on my youtube channel: